It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:43 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Sup ?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:19 pm 

He He, so who still manages to get there arthritic fingers to work a keyboard to log in? ;)

Post subject: Re: Sup ?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:59 pm 

How the hell are you Mister? It's the old "back peddler" Sumoldood here. I remember you calling me that one time in a game. Funny to remember that now. Hope all is well with you. Not gaming anymore. Just doing real stuff now. Outside the house. Its awesome. LOL! Take care man.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:35 am 

I retired when I hit 70, I'll be 72 this year Oct 10, I still Game but no FPS, I play Fallout 4 single player and enjoy it, the reflexes are just not here anymore for a FPS shooter game, I also still fool around with Skyrim since they came out with a 64 version, but I have had to Mod it to my liking. :)
I have a Granddaughter and her name is Zoey and she's going on 3 now, since I'm Retired I get to Babysit a lot and it's a Blast, I'm also heavy into Rescuing Newfoundland Dogs and they are great with Kids, I did have two, Amber and Nala, but I had to help Amber to the Rainbow Bridge last Month, I gave her a Darn good two Years and she learned not all People are Bad, she was used as a Breeder for 8 years, and had many Health issues when rescued.
Nala was abandoned in a Backyard when the owners moved away so she has Trust issues, but she is coming around tho Amber passing has affected her, so as soon as I'm ready I'll Adopt another Newfoundland so Nala can have a Buddy again.
I had to jump through a lot of Hoops to be even considered for Adopting a Newfoundland, and a Home visit was required to be sure I had the setup I said I did, their very careful who they Adopt to because most have been Abused and Neglected.
I also dusted off my Telescope and upgraded it so now I have a better setup for Star gazing and it's all computerized, now I'm waiting on at a least a 50 deg night here so I get it out, the old Bones can't take the 30 deg nights for Star gazing like I did before.
Glad to see you're still around and Back Peddling is a good Defense along with bouncing Grenades off the ceiling as you go, let em run into those. :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:21 pm 

Ohdubya! wow man! so great to see you!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:56 pm 

Good to see all of you again. I am still building PC's and gaming. Turned 72 on Xmas Eve. Just bought an XFX Radeon RX480 Overclocked graphics card to replace my old HD 7850.

I am still involved with the administration of six game servers.

I have been playing a lot of Ark Survival Evolved on two PVE servers that a friend of mine from England has running. I have over 3,450 hours logged in that game.

I now have 290 games on Steam, and about 10 on origin. Other games I occasionally play are: The Deus Ex series, Insurgency, Doom, the Sniper Elite series, Battlefield 3 and 4, The Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army series, The Serious Sam series, Call of Duty 4 Deathmatch, Skyrim, and a few others.

Recently I started playing the original Doom 2 game for old times sake, and I am really enjoying it.

This new Quake game that Finko mentioned looks very interesting, and I might try that one out when it becomes available. I know I will probably not do very well, but usually I was able to finish in the middle of the scoreboard in Quake Live, so who knows? You might be seeing me at the top of the leaderboard in this one - lol.

On a personal note, my health is as well as can be expected for a man my age. The original cancer I had in 2009 has not come back. However I have recently had three skin cancer operations in the left side of my face that were all successful. The doctor has a theory that the radiation treatments that I had in 2009 may be causing this - so I have to be vigilant for any new problems in this area of my body.

On Feb 18th My wife and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary, so I guess we can call ourselves Golden - lol.

Our Grand Daughter just had our first Great Grandson. He is 9 months old now and is a joy for both of us.

Hoping that all of you are happy and well.

Nick

Here's hoping that all of you are well.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:40 am 
Administrator
Administrator

OW!!! So very good to hear from you and see that you're doing well! Grand pappy now? WOW! Congrats!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]