It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:11 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: mega115
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:27 am 

Skraggy:

Is this your brother's handle on Quake Live?

If it is, he is playing a lot, and his stats are outstanding!

Post subject: Re: mega115
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:19 pm 

Yes it is....the 115 is his Bday

I know,why do you think he beats our ass so bad when he plays with us...He has been playing this game since it came out,I didnt start until after a couple years of it being out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:59 pm 

I have been playing the game since the original beta version was released, and I still am not that good at it. Never have been.

But I still have a blast playing it, even if the score is 45 to minus 3, as I have experienced a few times with herb and joy.

There are just too many comical situations that happen that keep me LMAO.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:05 pm 

Same here,way too many long endless nights playing. But it was all fun,and still is.

I think he takes the game a little more seriously than you or I....maybe that is why he is better...dunno

He can play on my machine with my settings,and be just as good as if he were home playing on his own machine,so we can not blame it on that. I have watched him play many times,and he does take it a little too seriously. Oh well...

I know he has logged countless hours on QL as well,mostly playing CA,which is similar to RA,which he was playing more of when I was playing Q3. He joined us in OCI for a little while for the competitive side of being in a clan,which was cool.
It is funny to watch him play people he doesnt know,he gets pretty violent,both in playing and verbally through the console. Stuff you or I would laugh about and move on,he doesnt.

Oh well....it is just a game in the end,no matter what the outcome is. I will admit,being in oci at first was just for fun,then when I started getting more into the ctf,and playing in leagues,I started taking it a bit more seriously...dammit,I wanted to win ! That was the number one goal,no matter what you had to do.Some of my deepest memories are when I was playing ctf,competitivly. I don't know why BG never ventured into that aspect of the game....it was alot of fun.

Back to mega,that is what you will usually find him playing...competitive games. Maybe that is what makes him a little better than the rest,he plays to win.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]