It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: What up bitches?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:07 pm 

Skraggy:

I can help you with the hardware. The requirements for a server are very low, you don't need a lot of horsepower at all.

I am sure that dmschaos and necrosis (and the internet) can help you with the requirements for the game a lot better than I can.

The outfit that I rent my servers from does most of the setup for me. The only thing I have to do is use an ftp client to upload the maps to the servers, and specify the rotation and a few other settings.

Post subject: Re: What up bitches?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:35 am 

Cool,I was just thinking that it would be nice for us Florida guys to have a local server that we can ping nicely to. And I have no problem hosting it,and leaving it running 24/7.

We will talk soon about it.

BTW...Party at my house April 30th,my Bday again,and it falls on a saturday this year,so that works out perfect.
Kinda the same thing,but not as big as some of the other parties I have had. Seafood...Oysters,clams,shrimp and crabs....and bbq chicken.
Hopefully you will be able to make it. And your wife can make one of her wonderful chocolate cakes if she would like.

If anyone else in FL,or close wants to make the trip,you are more than welcome. I am in St.Pete,FL,just west of Tampa.

Just PM me if you are interested with a head count of how many in your party will be attending,so I can plan accordingly. jax,I assume that you are in FL,you are more than welcome as well. The same go's for Blotto,joy....and anyone else that I did not know lived here.

Trust me...my parties are worth the trip. If needed,you can flop at my place for the night so you do not have to drive home.

I will put up another thread when the time gets closer.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2