It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Cain
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:11 am 

Too bad about Cain. I like him from his first debate, seemed like a good business man to put in charge for a change, since Steve Jobs was not available. We need proven turnaround experience. But now is he really marginalized with this nobber-for-jobs program. I think she set him up coming to town and telling him her hotel and room number, not set up but lead him on. Either way its not good and his recent campaigning has not been good. I was happy to see Perry fall on his sword, Romney seems to love corporations - they they are people right ?

So who will do the most to get the economy on track ( short term ) and fix the long term cliff the country is headed toward /

Post subject: Re: Cain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:05 pm 

Heya Blade :)

We need Ron Paul, or somebody that understands that our government has the power to issue its own currency, and not rely on a 3rd party (Fed Reserve) to print it for us, and then have to pay back with interest. Maybe Bill Still would be a good candidate :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:41 pm 

Very interesting documentary.

Taken in the context of the time frame that the story was written, the message becomes crystal clear.

The BIG question is: What can the average American citizen really do to correct the implied control the banks have over our government?

And how can it be proven that the assassination of some of our Presidents was really the work of big bankers, as implied in the documentary?

A confrontation with the banks and change to our monetary system would cause utter chaos in our country, and have worldwide effects.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:40 pm 

SPYDER wrote:
Very interesting documentary.

Taken in the context of the time frame that the story was written, the message becomes crystal clear.

The BIG question is: What can the average American citizen really do to correct the implied control the banks have over our government?

And how can it be proven that the assassination of some of our Presidents was really the work of big bankers, as implied in the documentary?

A confrontation with the banks and change to our monetary system would cause utter chaos in our country, and have worldwide effects.

I don't think there is much the average "joe" can do :( But the main point is that the government has within its power to create and issue its own currency. Why they leave that to a private bank and pay them interest is ridiculous.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:50 am 

The average "joe" has the power to vote and elect representatives that are bound by the will of the people to correct this situation.

And I agree with you that it is ridiculous.

The problem that arises with this system, is that we have two major political parties that both have shown a record of supporting the very thing that we termed to be "ridiculous"

So the only answer to that would be a grass roots majority of people in the country willing to ignore these parties, vote every incumbent out of office, and start over with people in office who have the moral strength to overturn the present monetary system.

In my opinion, that would be almost impossible.

Another point to ponder over is that if you do the math, you come up with about 535 people that we elect to office who are ultimately the ones who make the decisions for our country's direction. This is a very scary number. It might have worked in 1776, but I have doubts that it is working very well in today's world.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]