It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:14 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: McCain hopes Castro dies
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:32 pm 

I liked McCain's military service record the last go around. I was surprised he got smeared going up against Bush who had no military record. Can you imagine bombing a town only to get shot down and dragged thru the same streets by them? He went thru hell. So this go around I see him on t.v. and he seems quite stable and hilarious the way he makes his points. Then he starts to gain immediately after that in the polls and the smear starts again...The oddest part was how initially conservatives were labeling him a liberal and idiots talking heads were saying they would pick Hillary over him cuz he is too soft. Not 'conservative' enough. Whatever. isn't Coulter just looking for attention to sell her books ?

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) â€â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:06 am 

they dislike him because he is more of a progressive old school republican in the vein of nixon rather than reagan or bush, specifically because of his efforts in advancing campaign reform.

imo he is a principled and forward looking politician with a keen mind and the ability to communicate it. in other words he is a republican i could vote for although i'll probably vote democratic

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]