It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: iPhone + wireless stereo headset
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:32 am 

Took the upgrade early yesterday, hosed up all my music.  Got that resolved. Been waiting for bluetooth stereo so I can eliminate the gawl darn headphone wire.  Picked up a nice Motorola set still charging in the kitchen.  This is going to rock, being on pager, I work in the yard and listen to music, music fades out if I get a call, then fades back in  but the cord gets hungup on everything.

Next up is Touchscreen Pro which will allow me to do SSH over VPN from the iphone so I dont have to boot the awful windows laptop they gave me which takes 15 minutes of antivir nonsense before its even useable then contractor vpn hoops to jump thru before I can even do anything.

Love the iphone, its great having everything integrated into one device.  2 red dots indicate you have submersed it.  That happened to me, it may have been 200 for the first one but one week later it was 600 to replace it - OUCH.  Now I have one red dot but it works 100%.  Blackberry I had was submersed in a pool 3 times and I just disassembled the 7 layer board and let it dry out and it never failed, it still works today but its a one trick pony.  Glad I moved on.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]