It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:49 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: SPYDER
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:40 pm 

skytown2.pk3 homey!

I downloaded mapman and found it. Now onto the others :)

Whitemeat is a good one from meatpack.

dmtowers was good too, nice fog....

Post subject: Re: SPYDER
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:38 am 

I have skytown2 on the server, but not in the rotation.

I had trouble getting the meatpak to run on my machine, so that is one I will avoid for now

I will look for dmtowers and add it if I can find it.

Thanks for playing on SPYDERWEB.

Remember, you can vote any map not in the rotatiion.

just type callvote map "mapname" from the console, and then hit enter.

WITH SO LITTLE
FOR SO LONG
THAT WE ARE NOW QUALIFIED
TO DO ANYTHING, WITH NOTHING.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:54 pm 

oh, ok I will vote it in.

Looking forward to playing you going to be on your yacht or fragging this weekend ?

eadm6 is another one that rocks, comes in a 12 map pack, well there are a couple in that pack that rock, the golf course in the sky and one that is like an exoskelton of a castle.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:58 pm 

Let me know if you're having trouble finding any of the old maps. I may have them. I have almost 2GB of Q3A maps. :)

For example I have skytown2:
Title                  : Skytown II (second edition)

URL                    : http://id-games.narod.ru/quake3.htm

Date of release        : 17 August 2002

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:17 pm 

I will be out of sight for another week and a half.

My granddaughter and her friend from Maryland are visiting for this week, and My daughter and her husband are flying in tomorrow to stay with all of us for another week. The six of us are going to Orlando from Tampa to stay at my timeshare one mile from Disney.

I am planning to take the girls to Kennedy Space Center, and my Daughter is taking them to Universal studios.

The girls (15yrs old) already spent two days at Busch Gardens Tampa with me, and another day at the Florida Aquarium, and Channelside, where they have the Imax theater,Coldstone Ice Cream, Hooters, Benigan's, and a lot of other shops.

In addition to this, we had a family reunion earlier in the week at Saint Petersburg Beach to celebrate a family member's graduation from a culinary college in Miami. There were about 65 family members (about a third of the family), and friends there, some from Atlanta, Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, and Seattle, Washington.

In addition to this, my Wife's sister, her husband and four kids were here,and wanted to take a ride on my new boat, so I took them out into the Gulf of Mexico north past Clearwater Beach to Honeymoon Island, and then south past downtown Clearwater, in the intercoastal waterway, to get a view of Nigel Mansel's old house, and Tom Cruise and Hulk Hogan's present places. The weather was in our favor (this is the rainy season here), so we were able to stay out for about 8 hours cruising around.

As you can imagine, since I am now 63, it was tiring for me for the first couple of days, but now that I have been so active for the last week, I am feeling great now. It really surprised me what so much activity has done for me physically.

Have a happy Independance Day, everyone! I will hopefully see you on SPYDERWEB when all of this is over.

WITH SO LITTLE
FOR SO LONG

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:52 am 

Good show on all the family and outings!

"As you can imagine, since I am now 63, it was tiring for me for the first couple of days, but now that I have been so active for the last week, I am feeling great now. It really surprised me what so much activity has done for me physically."

Right on.  Watch the free Riding Giants movie here

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5501589186

These guys are all totally fit because they are surfing all day every day.....I just rollerbladed for another 1 like yesterday.  I look at it this way - its maintenance you have to do it.  Best thing for your brain they say is whats good for your heart - cardio....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:24 pm 

Give me a hollar when you get back and settled.

I have been slammed~busy working then working on the home projects and other stuff in my free time,and then the hobbies.

We need to get together on the water sometime soon. Glad to see that you found something to get you out on the water. I think a boat was a better choice than ski's for you. I am thinking about selling all of my ski's and buying a boat...my body reminds me that I need to do that everytime I ride.

ttys...

[color=#0000BF][font=][size=150]~Retired~[/size][/font][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:47 pm 

Hey Skraggy

Anytime you and your friends and/or family want to get together for a boat ride, let me know. It will hold eight people with no problem, and the best thing about it is that it is brand new and has a good bimini top, and a porta potty.

The seat in the back goes all the way across the back of the boat, and it has two large compartments that have drains in them for icing down drinks.

So lets take a ride sometime!

WITH SO LITTLE
FOR SO LONG

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:06 pm 

Sounds like a plan.

Let me know when is a good time for you. Me and Liz will be heading over to St.Augustine Aug 7,8,9 and 10th...just to get away. Anytime other than that will work for me. Even if she doesnt want to go(whenever we make a plan), I am game. It is nice to have freedom in a relationship :-)

[color=#0000BF][font=][size=150]~Retired~[/size][/font][/color]

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]